Change in LLP agreement
Call Us Today +91 8000 57972
We, at K M Gatecha & Co LLP, provide Change in LLP agreement Services along with numerous other services such as accounting services, audit services, company registration services, GST filing, returns and refund services, Income Tax returns preparation and filing services to our clients in an efficient and hassle-free manner. We also believe in providing our clients with the complete knowledge about the service that they are looking to avail.
Change in LLP agreement
Change in LLP agreement
Services provided for Change in LLP agreement at K M Gatecha & Co LLP:
- Evaluation of changes,
- Collection of documents,
- Drafting of supporting documents,
- Drafting of resolution,
- Drafting of supplementary LLP agreement,
- Stamp duty services,
- Submitting supplementary LLP agreement,
- Replying to queries generated,
- Making appropriate changes,
- Completion of changes.
Common changes in an LLP agreement:
- LLP name changes,
- Changes in objectives of LLP,
- Change in Registered office address (within the jurisdiction of ROC),
- Change in Registered office from one jurisdiction to another,
- Change in address of Registered office from one state to another,
- Transfer of partner rights in case of death of partner,
- Sale of LLP,
- Change in profit and loss sharing ratio,
- Resignation or removal of partner,
- Addition of partner,
- General changes in LLP agreement.
Documents required for changes in LLP agreement:
- Original LLP agreement,
- Details of modifications to be made in LLP agreement,
- Additional Deed,
- Resolution passed at meeting of LLP partners,
- Consent of Partners (individual),
- Copy of authorization or resolution with name and address proof,
- Supporting documents for name change,
- Documents required for:
- Form 3,
- Form 4.
- Note: Copy of resolution is mandatory in case where a corporation is an LLP partner.
Process of changes in LLP agreement:
- Passing of resolution in meeting of LLP partners,
- Form 3 is to be filled with Registrar of Companies (ROC) within 30 days of passing the resolution, and the following details must be mentioned in form 3:
- Date of modification in agreement,
- Reason for change in agreement,
- Rights and duties of partners
- Management of LLP,
- Details of indemnity clause,
- Resolution of disputes,
- Duration of LLP,
- Details regarding voluntary winding up (if applicable),
- Details regarding addition, expulsion, removal, retirement, or resignation of partner,
- Details regarding any other clauses related to agreement,
- Details of changes in contributions and profit-sharing ratio of partners,
- Details of change in business activities,
- Industrial activities as per NIC-2004.
- Form 4 is to be filled in case of change in partner or designated partner,
- Filing of forms,
- Filing of supporting documents,
- Payment of stamp duty,
- Approval by ROC,
- Implementation of changes.
FAQS on Change in LLP agreement
- Yes, an LLP agreement can be amended by passing a resolution and filing receptive form along with supporting documents.
- An LLP can change business activities after a board meeting and acquiring consent of all partners in the meeting.
- Partners can be added, removed or modified after obtaining consent of all partners and then intimating the MCA to approve the changes,
- The intimation must be completed within 30 days of date of change.
- No, there is no provision for making changes in Form 11 after it has been filed.
- If there are only two partners in the LLP and one of the partners leaves then the LLP is automatically dissolved if another partner is not added to the LLP,
- If there are more than two partners, then modification is to be made to the agreement by filing a supplementary LLP agreement.
- Yes, the LLP can completely transfer its ownership,
- Alternatively, an LLP can also transfer rights, ownership and contributions of one or more partners as well.
- No, there is no provision for filing revised form 8 after it has been filed.
- Yes, it is mandatory for LLP to file Form 11 with the ROC within 60 days of end of financial year.
Our Other Services
CA Firm in ahmedabad
Being the best ca firm in Ahmedabad we provide CA services all over India. We have our associates spread over many cities.
We as the best tax consultant in Ahmedabad, india provide tax consultancy including direct and indirect tax consultancy.
Audit Firm in ahmedabad
We provide bank audits, stock audits, forensic audits, statutory audits, concurrent audits, tax audits, internal audits, information system audit services.
Accounting firm in ahmedabad
We provide bookkeeping, accounting, tally accounting, zero accounting, quick book accounting, Zoho accounting services.
Our GST services include GST registration, GST payments, GST refunds services,e way bill consultant, GST return, GST classification, GST compliances, etc.
Chartered Accountant In Ahmedabad
We as the most-trusted chartered accountant in Ahmedabad provide all chartered accountant services under one roof.
We provide tax accounting services for effective tax planning and making tax provisions.
Income Tax Services In Ahmedabad
We provide income tax audits, income tax return filing, corporate income tax services, etc.