Business Setup Services
Call Us Today +91 8000 57972
We, at K M Gatecha & Co. LLP, provide the best “Business Setup Services” available in India. The services that we provide help out clients in all the aspects of setting up a business be it an Indian national looking to form a “Limited Liability Company (LLP)” or a “Limited Company and/or any foreign national or company planning its way into a complex economy of India. We aim to offer you all the necessary guidance right from the beginning of the journey (that is planning which legal structure is best suited for the organization) to all the regulatory requirements for the same.
Business setup services
Business setup services in India
Options for Foreign Nationals
- Branch office,
- Liaison office,
- Project office.
How to go about setting up a new business?
The first step, to be implemented, to setup a new business is “Brainstorming” in which all details of business such as what to sell, selection of legal structure, financial projections, feasibility study, location selection, production facilities, promotion and many more.
The next step is to plan and build a plan regarding customer acquisition, advertising, selling, financing etc.
The third step is to review the legal requirements for starting a business, tax liabilities and determining the legal structure for the same.
The final step is to register the business, adhering to regulatory requirements and managing affairs on a day-to-day basis.
K.M. Gatecha & Co. LLP helps you at every step of setting up the business and get it up and running easily and hassle-free.
While there are many types of companies that can be formed such as: –
- One person Company.
We will be discussing about the two structures which are preferred and profitable in India
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- It is form under LLP Act, 2008 and is a corporate body.
- It is a hybrid of company and partnership as it provides the benefits of both.
- There should be bare minimum of 2 partners and there is no maximum limit on number of partners. At least one partner should be a resident of India irrespective of his citizenship
- Limited Company
- It can either one be a Private Limited Company or Public Limited Company
- The liability of the participants or shareholders is limited to the number of shares subscribed.
- It is the most credible form of business and provides various benefits such as ability to raise capital and ease of borrowing capital.
We at K.M. Gatecha & Co. LLP handle the task of company registration for our clients and provide them with the necessary guidance till they are incorporated and beyond as well.
Company Registration is a small part of what we can and will do for you!!
The various services that we provide are listed and elaborated as below. You can avail of these services in its entirety or as and when required
- Starting up
- Company Registration
- India entry for Foreign Companies
- Founders Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- We assist our clients in forming the employment agreement which safeguards the interests of the organization as well as the employees and thus ensuring a beneficial agreement for both.
- Running the business
- Any services related to entries, evaluation, and reconciliation of books of the organization.
- Tax Filing
- ITR filing,
- TDS and TCS returns,
- Any other mandatory returns as per the legal structure.
- Payroll management
- Growing the Business
- Project Reports
- We offer services for preparing the project reports for any new project being planned by the organization
- All the intricacies of the project are taken care of by the expert team of professionals to ensure smooth progress of the project.
- Fund raising
- We at K.M. Gatecha & Co. LLP provide expert services to not only help you plan your fund-raising goals but also assist you at every step so that those goals are achieved.
- Due Diligence
- Project Reports
As explained above K. M. Gatecha & Co LLP not only provides the best-in-class services regarding setting up a business but also provides a complete package related to Setting up, running, and growing the business.
Avail our services and grow your business hassle-free and with confidence!!
FAQS on business setup services
- Minimum of 2 directors are required to setup a company,
- The maximum number is governed by the type of legal structure that you finalize upon.
- The minimum capital required to setup a company is INR 1/- but minimum authorized capital should be INR 1,00,000/-
- Although the type of company structure depends on various aspects of the business planned, there are two types of structures which are most preferred in India
- LLP (Limited Liability Partnership),
- Limited Company (Private or Public Limited).