ROC filing services
Call Us Today +91 8000 57972
We, at K M Gatecha & Co LLP believe in providing our clients with the complete range ROC filing services required by an organization, company, or any individual, in a hassle-free, punctual, and effective manner. In those services we also provide ROC filing services which are required by a company for the purpose of filing audited financial statement and annual returns under section 129 and 137 of the Companies Act,2013. Under section 92 of Companies Act,2013, the annual returns musts be submitted to the ROC. The above compliances must be completed within 30 and 60 days from the conclusion of Annual General Meeting (AGM). ROC filing process is complex and can attract penalties if the filing is delayed and that is the reason, we at K M Gatecha & Co LLP take exceptional care that the filing is done properly and in prompt manner.
ROC filing services
ROC filing services in Ahmedabad,Gujarat,India
ROC filing services provided at K M Gatecha & Co LLP:
· Collection of documents,
· Filling and prompt filing of Forms with Documents,
· Payment of Fees,
· Follow-up of status of filing,
· Resolving any queries raised,
· Completion of the entire process within the time frame.
What is ROC?
The Register of Companies (ROC) is an office functioning under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), which controls all the aspects of administration of all companies and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) in India.
ROC Filing Forms: –
There are different forms for ROC filing we have classified them under to help our clients understand them better.
· Yearly and Time bound forms: –
o Form ADT-1:
§ For appointment of auditor/s,
§ Due date for filing is 15 days from the date of conclusion of AGM.
o Form AOC-4 and Form AOC-4 CFS (consolidated financial statements):
§ For filing the Annual Accounts,
§ Due date is 30 days from date of conclusion of the AGM for One Person Company, within 180 days from the end of financial year.
o Form MGT-7:
§ Filing of Annual Return,
§ Due date is within 60 days of conclusion of AGM.
· Other time bound forms: –
o Form CRA-4
§ Filing of Cost Audit Reports,
§ 30 days from the date of receipt of Cost Audit Report.
o Form MGT-14:
§ Filing of any resolution taken in Board report and Annual Accounts,
§ To be filed within 30 days from the end of Board Meeting.
o MSME Form 1: –
§ Half-yearly return with the registrar, for the outstanding payments to micro and small enterprises,
§ To be filed before end of month following the end of half year:
Documents required for ROC filing:
· The basic documents (which are to be annexed) for ROC filing:
o Balance Sheet,
o Profit and Loss Account,
o Annual Return,
o Cost Audit Report.
o For ADT-1:
§ Details of auditors such as Name, PAN, registration number, address, email ID of auditor,
§ Date of Annual General Meeting,
§ Certified true copy of the resolution on letterhead of company,
§ Appointment letter on company letterhead,
§ Consent of auditor,
§ Certificate of eligibility on letterhead of the auditor firm.
o For AOC-4:
§ Directors’ reports with details such as financial summary, dividend, reserves, change in financial position and many other details.
o For MGT-7:
§ Company PAN,
§ Primary business activities,
§ Particulars of holding, subsidiary, joint venture, and associate companies,
§ Number of members, promoters, and debentures with list,
§ An approval letter for extension of AGM,
§ Copy of MGT-8 (for paid up share capital of 10 Crores or more, or turnover of 50 crores or more),
· Other Documents are required as per the Form which is to be filed:
Process for ROC filing:
· Downloading and filling the Forms required (E-filling),
· Collecting and attaching the required documents,
· Filing of the Forms,
· Generation of Service Request Number (SRN),
· Payment of fees,
· Acknowledgement of filing.
FAQS on ROC filing services
- The company and directors are liable for penalties and other consequences. The company and officers who are at fault are liable to penalty of INR 50,000,
- If AOC-4 Form is not filed within prescribed timeframe then penalty of INR 1000 per day is levied up to maximum of INR 10,00,000,
- Many other penalties.
- Yes, ROC filing is mandatory for any company or Limited Liability Partnership,
- It is not applicable to other entities.
- ROC filing is to be done within 30 and 60 days from the date of conclusion of AGM.
- AGM must be held within 6 months of close of financial year (9 months in case of First AGM of Company).
Our Other Services
CA Firm in ahmedabad
Being the best ca firm in Ahmedabad we provide CA services all over India. We have our associates spread over many cities.
We as the best tax consultant in Ahmedabad, india provide tax consultancy including direct and indirect tax consultancy.
Audit Firm in ahmedabad
We provide bank audits, stock audits, forensic audits, statutory audits, concurrent audits, tax audits, internal audits, information system audit services.
Accounting firm in ahmedabad
We provide bookkeeping, accounting, tally accounting, zero accounting, quick book accounting, Zoho accounting services.
Our GST services include GST registration, GST payments, GST refunds services,e way bill consultant, GST return, GST classification, GST compliances, etc.
Chartered Accountant In Ahmedabad
We as the most-trusted chartered accountant in Ahmedabad provide all chartered accountant services under one roof.
We provide tax accounting services for effective tax planning and making tax provisions.
Income Tax Services In Ahmedabad
We provide income tax audits, income tax return filing, corporate income tax services, etc.