Form 15CA FILING SERVICES
Call Us Today +91 8000 57972
Are you looking for a reliable and professional service provider for Form 15CA online filing in Ahmedabad? If yes, then you have come to the right place. Form 15CA is a declaration form that is required to be filed by any person who makes a foreign remittance for business or personal purposes. It is a way of informing the Income Tax Department about the nature and amount of the payment made to a non-resident or a foreign company. Form 15CA helps the department to track the foreign transactions and their taxability. We, at K M Gatecha & Co LLP, believe in providing our clients with the widest range and most efficient Form 15CA FILING SERVICES required by any individual or organization. Our services also include service regarding taxation, Audit, Government regulations and Investment planning. But even before providing any services we believe in assisting everyone in understanding and evaluating all the aspects of any service they need to avail. Below we will explain all aspects regarding Form 15CA FILING SERVICES and the services that we provide regarding the same.
Form 15CA FILING SERVICES
Form 15CA FILING SERVICES IN AHMEDABAD
Form 15CA has four parts: Part A, Part B, Part C and Part D. Depending on the nature and amount of the remittance, you need to fill and submit the relevant part of the form. In some cases, you also need to obtain a certificate from a chartered accountant in Form 15CB before filing Form 15CA online. Filing Form 15CA is mandatory before making any foreign remittance, otherwise you may face penalties and interest. We CA in Ahmedabad help for form 15CA filing in Ahmedabad.
If you are confused about which part of Form 15CA to file, or how to file it online, or what documents are required, don’t worry. We are here to help you with all your queries and requirements related to Form 15CA online filing in Ahmedabad. We are a team of experienced and qualified professionals who can handle your Form 15CA filing with ease and accuracy. We can also assist you with obtaining Form 15CB from a chartered accountant, if required.
We CA for 15CA in Ahmedabad offer our services at affordable rates and with quick turnaround time. We ensure that your Form 15CA is filed correctly and on time, so that you can avoid any hassles and delays in your foreign remittance. We also provide you with the acknowledgement receipt of your Form 15CA filing, which you can use as a proof of compliance.
To avail our Form 15CA online filing services in Ahmedabad, all you need to do is contact us through our website, phone or email. You can also fill up a simple enquiry form on our website and we will get back to you soon. We will collect the necessary details and documents from you, prepare and submit your Form 15CA online, and send you the confirmation. You can also track the status of your Form 15CA filing through income tax portal.
So, what are you waiting for? If you need to make a foreign remittance for any purpose, don’t forget to file your Form 15CA filing in Ahmedabad online with us. We will make sure that your Form 15CA filing is done smoothly and efficiently, without any errors or delays. We are the best service provider for Form 15CA online filing in Ahmedabad, and we guarantee your satisfaction. Contact us today and let us take care of your Form 15CA online filing services needs.
Form 15CA filing services provided at K M Gatecha & Co LLP:
- Collection of documents,
- Filling and completion of form 15CA,
- Filing of Form 15CA,
- Reply to any queries raised by authorities.
- Completion of process.
What is Form 15CA?
- Form 15CA is a form to be filed by any individual who makes foreign remittances for business or personal purposes.
- Form 15CA is a declaration by the remitter declaring that he/she has deducted all taxes from the payment he has remitted.
- It must be filed by the remitter.
- According to Income Tax Act Rule 37BB, banks are responsible for obtaining this form from the remitter,
- Along with form 15CA, form 15CB must be filed as well.
- Form 15CB must be accompanied with a certificate of an accountant,
- This form enables the Income Tax Department to track foreign remittances and their taxability.
- This form must be filled before making remittance to foreign entity or individual.
Parts of Form 15CA:
- Part A: When payment is below INR 5,00,000/- then information is to be submitted in part A for form 15CA,
- Part B: When an order/certificate u/s 195(2)/195(3)/197 of Income Tax Act has been obtained from the assessment officer,
- Part C: When order/remittance is above INR 5,00,000/- during the financial year,
- Part D: Where remittance is not taxable under domestic law.
Process of filing form 15CA:
- Collection of documents,
- Preparing details of Form 15CA,
- Visiting E-filling page of Income Tax Department,
- Selecting E-file option,
- PAN details of remitter (should be auto filled by site),
- Selecting relevant part of form 15CA,
- Uploading the documents collected,
- Filling in details for verification process,
- Acknowledgement from Income Tax website.
Note: for part C Form 15CB must be uploaded before filling in part C of form 15CA.
Documents/Details for Form 15CA
- Details of Remitter
- Remitter’s Name
- Remitter’s Address
- Remitter’s PAN Number
- Principal place of business of the remitter
- E-Mail Address and phone no. of remitter
- Status of the remitter (Firm/Company/Other)
- Details of Remittee Name and Status of the Remittee
- Address of the remittee
- Principal place of business country of the remittee
- Details of the Remittance
- Country to which remittance Is made
- Currency in which remittance Is made
- Amount of remittance in Indian Currency
- Proposed date of remittance
Nature of remittance as per agreement (invoice copy to be obtained from client)
D Bank Details of the Remitter
- Name of Bank of the remitter
- Name of Branch of the Bank and BSR Code of the Bank
- Father’s Name of the Signing Person
- Designation of the Signing Person
FAQS on Form 15CA ONLINE FILING SERVICES IN AHMEDABAD
Any person who is not a company and has to remit anyone in foreign currency must file form 15CA.
- Yes it is mandatory to file form 15CA expect for in the following situations:
- Remittance by an individual which does not require prior approval of RBI,
- Remittance is of nature specified under relevant purpose codes as per the RBI.
Form 15CB is a form to be filed before filing part C in form 15CA, it must be certified by an accountant through DSC before filing it.
Form Form 15CA must be filed before making any remittance in foreign currency.
- If form 15CA is not filed before making remittance, then penalty is levied on the remitter.