CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN SERVICES
Call Us Today +91 8000 57972
We, at K M Gatecha & Co LLP, provide Certificate of Origin services along with numerous other services such as accounting services, audit services, company registration services, GST filing, returns and refund services, Income Tax returns preparation and filing services to our clients in an efficient and hassle-free manner. We also believe in providing our clients with the complete knowledge about the service that they are looking to avail.
CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN SERVICES
Certificate of Origin services provided at K M Gatecha & Co LLP:
- Ascertaining documents required,
- Collection of documents,
- Collection of required details,
- Filling and filing of CO form,
- Declaration drafting and submission,
- Submitting application,
- Issuance of Certificate of Origin.
Process of Certificate of Origin:
- DGFT portal registration,
- Apply for new Certificate,
- Filling mandatory details,
- Details of exporter and importer,
- Uploading documents,
- Declaration by exporter,
- Payment of fees,
- Submission of documents,
- Completing and submitting application.
Documents required for Certificate of Origin Services:
- Covering letter (on original letterhead of business) requesting issuance of Certificate of Origin, to be addressed and submitted to the Director General of Indian Chamber of Commerce.
- Copies of invoices or packing list,
- Attested copy of letter of authorization,
- Completed form of certificate of origin purchased from Indian Chamber of Commerce,
- Letter of credit, purchase or email order stamped and signed by the exporter,
- In case of goods which are first imported then exported to another country:
- Clearance certificate from customs department showing that all taxes and duties have been cleared.
- Second set of documents for ICC
What is a Certificate of Origin (CO):
- Certificate of Origin is an important international trade document which certifies that the goods which are being exported are procured, manufactured/processed, produced, or made in a specific country which is also called the Country of Origin.
- The Certificate of Origin shows the product’s nationality and serves as a declaration of origin and authenticity of country by the exporter to meet the requirements of customs department and trade regulations.
- It is issued by the Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
Different categories of Certificate of Origin:
- Non-preferential certificate:
- It is a certificate of origin which indicate the origin country of the product but does not qualify or come under preferential or lower tariff definition,
- During trade wars or sanctions, the non-preferential certificate of origin shows that the product is not originating from a sanctioned country,
- It is used within the WTO framework for most favoured nation treatment specified under Article 1.2 of the Agreement on Rules of Origin.
- Preferential certificate:
- Preferential certificate of origin certifies that the product is originating from the specified nation and complies with the definition of a specified bilateral or multilateral free trade agreement,
- This certificate is required by importing countries to determine preferential treatment of imported products under the agreement,
- This certificate is more useful and widely used.
Why is certificate of origin required?
There are many instances where CO is required, some of them are:
- For Customs:
- Ensures traceability and security of goods entering the country,
- Ascertains taxes and duties applicable,
- Customs clearance is simpler and faster,
- Increases productivity for businesses.
- Helps in knowledge about:
- Taxes and duties,
- Clearance process,
- Prevents detaining of products,
- Assists in getting preferential treatment for the imported goods.
- Helps in knowledge about:
FAQS-CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN SERVICES
- The country of origin is defined as the place where the goods or product is procured, manufactured, or processed.
- Application for country of origin must be made on the DGFT portal and Indian Chamber of Commerce issues this certificate.
- Usually, it takes 5 to 7 business days to obtain country of origin certificate.
- Country of origin certificate makes the exporter eligible to export the goods to different countries and makes him competitive compared to others.
- CO certificate helps the importers in faster clearance of goods and assists in getting preferential treatment for valid goods.
Our Other Services
CA Firm in ahmedabad
Being the best ca firm in Ahmedabad we provide CA services all over India. We have our associates spread over many cities.
We as the best tax consultant in Ahmedabad, india provide tax consultancy including direct and indirect tax consultancy.
Income Tax Services In Ahmedabad
We provide income tax audits, income tax return filing, corporate income tax services, etc.
Chartered Accountant In Ahmedabad
We as the most-trusted chartered accountant in Ahmedabad provide all chartered accountant services under one roof.
We provide tax accounting services for effective tax planning and making tax provisions.
Accounting firm in ahmedabad
We provide bookkeeping, accounting, tally accounting, zero accounting, quick book accounting, Zoho accounting services.
Our GST services include GST registration, GST payments, GST refunds services,e way bill consultant, GST return, GST classification, GST compliances, etc.
Audit Firm in ahmedabad
We provide bank audits, stock audits, forensic audits, statutory audits, concurrent audits, tax audits, internal audits, information system audit services.
Got a Question?
GST rate for consultancy services is 18%.
GST consultant is a professional who helps to manage goods and services matters like gst returns,taxes payment,tax reconciliation,ITC reconciliation,gst refund services,gst registration, classification of goods and services,etc.
GST rate for labour charges is widely 18%.
GST rate for labour contractor is 18%.
GST rate for works contract is 18%.
GST rate for professional services is 18%.
Highest gst rate in India is 28%
No, gst not charged on dental services.
There are four rates of GST for regular registered person those are 5%,12%,18% and 28%. For person registered under composition scheme there are two rates and those are 1% and 2%.
Yes, GST applicable on labour charges.