Tax Audit Services
Call Us Today +91 8000 57972
Our clients are our foremost assets hence we always tend to
provide customer centric tax compliance services. We deliver services keeping
ourselves in their shoes and thus delivering what exactly client expects.
Clients look for CA who understand all rules, regulations and Indian tax system
and delivers best services. K
M GATECHA & CO LLP has also team of experts professional blended with
expert tax knowledge and diverse experience. We provide best tax audit services
in Ahmedabad. As best CA in Ahmedabad our services includes accounting,company
formation,tax filing, etc.
Best Tax Audit Services in Ahmedabad
What is the due date for filing income tax audit report for FY 2019-20?
Due date for filing income tax audit report for FY 2019-20 is 31/12/2020.
What is form for Income Tax Audit Report?
For assesses whose accounts are audited under any other law, tax audit report is prepared by auditor in form 3CA and annexure to audit report in form 3CD and for all other assesses tax audit report is prepared by auditor in form 3CB and annexure to audit report in form 3CD.
What if tax audit not done in time or what is penalty for tax audit?
Penalty for non filing of Tax audit report is lower of two from below as per section 271B:
1) 0.5% of the total sales, turnover, or gross receipt
2) Rs. 1,50,000
When tax audit is applicable?
1) When the annual gross turnover/receipts in business exceed Rs. 1 Crore.
2) Tax audit limit is Rs. 2 Crore for tax payer who has opted section 44AD.
3) From the financial year 2019-20 when aggregate of all the receipt and payments in cash of taxpayer does not exceed 5% of total receipt and payment during the previous year tax audit limit is Rs 5 Crore.
Our Other Services
Our GST services includes GST returns, GST registration, GST payments, GST refunds services, e way bill consultant, GST compliances, GST classification, etc.
Audit firm in Ahmedabad
We provide tax audit, bank audit, stock audit, forensic audit, concurrent audit, statutory audit, internal audit information system audit services.
Got a Question?
All assessee whose turnover exceed limit specified under income tax are eligible for tax audit.
Tax audit limit for professional is Rs.50 lacs.
1) Login to https://eportal.incometax.gov.in/iec/foservices using PAN and password.
2) Navigate to Authorised partner section > My Chartered Accountant (CA) > Add CA.
Income tax audit is required to check various compliances by taxpayer under section 44AB with income tax provisions and also aims to fulfill requirements of Income Tax law.
Tax audit is as per Income Tax Act and statutory audit is as per various statues for eg: company audit as per company law.